Jr. Kindergarten School Supply List
- Backpacks: Backpacks should be large enough to fit a full-size folder.
- Art Box: plastic; snaps shut; small size (approx. 8”x 5”)
- Pencils: 1 box of 12 Ticonderoga pencils
- Glue Sticks: dries clear, qty 4
- Liquid Glue: 1 bottle of Elmer's 4 oz
- Crayons: 3 twenty-four packs of Crayola
- Scissors: Metal blade, blunt end
- Watercolor set: Prang or Crayola; 16 or 24 colors
- Erasers: 1 large pink
- Boys only: 1 package of paper plates
- Girls only: 1 large roll of paper towels
- Labels: Label your child’s art box with his first and last name. Watercolors and scissors can be marked with initials. No other items need to be labeled.
- Some supplies will be provided by the school, such as homework folders, pencil sharpeners, and whiteboards. Please do not bring handheld sharpeners.
*** Please bring your supplies on Meet the Teachers Day, (August 25th), to avoid having so much to carry on the first day. The art box should be packed with unwrapped crayons, scissors, and erasers. All other supplies will be collected as “community supplies.”