NCS is an excellent choice for students who enjoy the challenge of learning. Admission to Northstar is based on the applicant’s performance on a placement test, previous academic record, and parent interview. The purpose of the admissions process is to ensure a good fit between Northstar and the student.
We are currently accepting applications for Jr. Kindergarten through 2nd Grade for Fall 2018.
To discover more about Northstar Classical School, we invite you to follow these steps:
- Schedule a personal tour to observe classrooms, view curriculum, and ask questions; call 513.318.8823 to schedule a tour or email email@example.com.
Once you have decided to apply to Northstar Classical School, please submit the following:
- Apply Online
- copies of the most recent report card and standardized test scores (if applicable);
- if homeschooled, a summary of the most recent courses of study;
- a $100.00 application fee;
- Please ask your child's teacher to complete the online student recommendation form.
When we have received your application, we will contact you to schedule a placement test and informal parent interview. When the admissions process is complete, you will receive one of the following:
- an acceptance letter;
- a letter notifying you that your student has been placed on a waiting list;
- a letter notifying you that your application has been declined.
Applications received by February 28th will be considered in the first round of admissions committee decisions.
Later applicants will be considered on a rolling basis for any positions still available.
To speak with someone about admission to Northstar Classical School, please contact Audrey Davis at 513.318.8823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting your family!
Northstar Classical School, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.