Working at Northstar Classical School
Thank you for your interest in working at NCS. We are a growing CLSA member school in our 3rd year with a highly-committed core of families. In the 2018-19 school year we will be expanding to Jr.K - 2nd Grade. The most important aspect of NCS is the people we put in front of our students. Our children will be like their teachers, and we long to choose wisely.
In general, we are looking for staff and teachers who:
- Joyfully affirm the Northstar Classical School Statement of Faith
- Love and serve God wholeheartedly
- Genuinely enjoy children and teaching
- Are willing to continue to learn and grow as professionals
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a deep passion for the truth, goodness, and beauty within the scope of a liberal arts education
- Desire to teach using a classical approach in a Christian setting
- Possess a bachelor’s degree and/or relevant teaching experience
At all times, we collect resumes of any teachers in any field who have taught in like-minded schools or have a close familiarity with Classical Christian education. If you are compelled by what you see going on at NCS, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.